As a streamer, I am often asked about my setup. So, here you go!
There are two computers powering this setup. My workstation is running Linux Mint with the MATE desktop interface, and powers the 3 monitors. I don't actually use the triple monitors for any gaming, that is mostly a productivity setup. I primarily game on the big TV, which is connected to my Windows 10 gaming PC.
I use Synergy day to day to make both computers behave like a single computer, in terms of sharing a single keyboard and mouse. This isn't ideal for gaming, so I also have a physical USB switch to change which computer has the physical keyboard and mouse USB devices attached.
- TV: Samsung UN43MU6300FXZA 43" 4K UHD TV
- Monitors: 3 x Acer G276HL 27-Inch Monitors
- Monitor Tree: EZM Deluxe Pyramid Quad Monitor Mount Stand 002-0030
- TV Mount: Tuff Mount C7016
- Chair: DXRacer Sentinel Series OH/SJ08/NO Chair
- Stream Control: Elgato Stream Deck
- Webcam: Logitech C920 Webcam
- Microphone: MXL AC404 USB Conference Microphone
- Game Controller: Logitech F310 Gamepad
- USB Switch: GWC SS2115 USB 2.0 2-Port Share Switch
- Keyboard: Gigabyte GK-K6800 Glossy Black Keyboard
- Mouse: Steelseries Rival Optical Mouse
- Mouse Pad: Gamdias NYX P1 Extensive Mouse Mat
- Speakers: Bose Companion 2, Series II Speakers
- More Speakers: Bose Companion 3, Series II Speakers
- Desk: Ikea Bekant Desk (Birch Veneer, Black)
- Floor Mat: Office Marshal Black Polycarbonate Office Chair Mat
My Custom Gaming PC:
- Case: Corsair Obsidian Series 750D
- Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z97X-UD5H-BK
- CPU: Intel Core i7-4790K
- GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 DT
- RAM: 16GB of Kingston (HX316C10FBK2/16)
- OS Drive: 2 x 240GB SanDisk SSD's (SDSSDHII-240G-G25) [in RAID 1]
- Storage Drives:
- Hardware RAID Card: Adaptec ASR-5805
- PSU: EVGA 600W 80 Plus Bronze
- Optical: Pioneer BDR-209DBK Blu-Ray Burner
- Base PC: Dell OptiPlex 7010 Refurb
- CPU: Intel Core i7-3770
- GPU: EVGA GeForce GT 740
- RAM: 16GB of Hynix (HMT351U6CFR8C-H9)
- OS Drive: 500GB Samsung 850 EVO SSD
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Another view of my setup, with my green screen folded up and ready to go!
Yes, I do think my DX Racer is comfortable! They're definitely not cheap though.
BTW, Power Is Important:This setup will not only keep my desk (including screens and speakers) running in the event of a power loss, but should also protect from surges and any other unusual unexpected voltage conditions.