As a streamer, I am often asked about my setup. So, here you go!
Yes, I do DJ on a desktop computer. I'm not another DJ MacBook. :P
The mixer is the most expensive part of this setup. Most of the computer stuff was thrown together from spare parts and whatever I could pick up cheaply.
Since my setup has the luxury of being in a basement, I can set up some extremely homebrew and ghetto mounting and such, which makes it really convenient for me to provide a unique experience with lighting and overhead cameras without all the hassle of making it look good to a bystander!
Core DJ Setup:
Peripherals & Stuff:
- Webcams: 2 x Logitech C920's
- Microphones: 2 x Behringer Ultravoice XM8500
- Stream Control: Elgato Stream Deck
- Keyboard & Mouse: Gamdias GKC6011 ARES 7 Keyboard\Mouse Combo
- Monitors: 2 x Hanns-G HH-251HPB 24.6" Monitors
- Monitor Tree: VIVO Dual Monitor Mount
The Official DJ PC:
- Base PC: Dell OptiPlex 7010 Refurb
- CPU: Intel Core i7-3770
- GPU: ASUS GeForce GT 640
- RAM: 8GB of Hynix (HMT32U6BFR8C-H9)
- OS Drive: 120GB Samsung 830 Series SSD
- Storage Drive: Seagate ST31000528AS 1TB HDD
- Overhead Lighting: Bason RGB LED Under-Cabinet Lighting
- Music-Reactive Lighting: Sibaokeji LED Disco Party Laser Lights
Amusingly Recycled Stuff:
- Sound System: Kenwood Home Theatre that my parents didn't want anymore.
- Desk: The old kitchen table from the house my parents literally lived in when I was born.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.